top of page

Study Permit

Why study in Canada?

You probably dream of pursuing a university degree, master's degree, diploma, or certificate in Canada.

Furthermore, it can be the first step on your way to permanent residency.

​Canadian post-secondary education is the most accessible in economic terms, compared to the United States, Australia, the United Kingdom and New Zealand.

Universities and colleges are recognized globally for their excellence, and equip you with the skills and knowledge that meet the demands of employers, both in Canada and anywhere in the world.

According to the 2023 edition of the QS World University Rankings, the Canadian universities McGill University and the University of Toronto occupy number 31 and 34 respectively on the list of the best universities in the world.

Canada welcomes thousands of international students, so by studying here, you will acquire a quality education, and you will have friendships with students from countries as far away as: Philippines, China, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, India, South Korea, Brazil, Vietnam etc.

​​What can you study in Canada?

Canadian post-secondary institutions offer programs in all disciplines, from arts, medicine, science, politics, international relations, cooking, carpentry, film, TV, radio, etc.


​​Can I work and study in Canada? Upon completion of your studies, you can enter the labor market immediately or even much sooner, working part-time for the duration of your educational program.

Most international students are eligible to work while they study. What requirements do I need to study?

These vary according to the type of study program you want to take in Canada, your nationality, etc.

Typically, you need:

Valid passport.

Acceptance letter at the college or university where you want to study.

Visa or study permit.

Demonstrate your language level (English or French), according to the level of studies to be taken.

Medical exams (if applicable)

Economic funds to cover your study and stay expenses in Canada.

Motivational letter or reasons to study in Canada.

Criminal record.

Do you want to study in Canada?

But you don't know how to start. At Me voy a Canada! We can help you to apply for your study permit.

We offer free assistance in searching for the college or university study program.

In addition, we complete all the forms, we make the letter of reasons and financial funds.

We send the application to Immigration Canada, but you must make your study permit with us (by signing a retainer agreement). Book your appointment with our Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant, Mr. Alejandro González.

bottom of page